viernes, 3 de agosto de 2007

Combichrist / Everybody_Hates_You [Limited Edition 2005]

Género: Industrial / EBM / Aggrotech
País: Fredrikstad, Noruega

La Banda:
Andy LaPlegua [Voz Principal, Musica]
Jon H. [Percusion]
M. Petersen [Teclados]
Shaun F. [Teclados]
Joe Letz [Bateria]

El Disco:
[1] This S*It Will Fcuk You Up
[2] Enjoy The Abuse
[3] Today I Woke To The Rain Of Blood
[4] I'm Happy Anyway
[5] Blut Royale
[6] Who's Your Daddy, Snakegirl?
[7] Feed Your Anger
[8] God Bless
[9] Like To Thank My Buddies
[10] Happy Fcuking Birthday
[11] This Is My Rifle
[12] Lying Sack Of S*It
[13] Without Emotions
[14] Undertaker
[15] Red Signal
[16] Wreckage
[17] Rubber Toy
[18] Below
[19] Fever
[20] Beneath Every Depth
[21] The Corps Under My Bed
[22] Long Gone


DESCARGA
Combichrist / Everybody Hates You [Cd1]
Combichrist / Everybody Hates You [Cd2]

No hay comentarios.: